Welcome to My Blog!
Welcome to My Blog!
Hello there!
My name is Gabby Vega and in this blog you'll witness my journey through my first graduate course.
I know, sounds absolutely thrilling... You don't have to stay, I take no offense.
I know, sounds absolutely thrilling... You don't have to stay, I take no offense.
Let me introduce myself:
I am a middle child, so you know that I most definitely have middle child syndrome and feel invisible (jk I don't feel invisible; my family loves me). Here is a video about the struggles of being the middle child. Please enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhhQ4JlmC5g
I am 21 years old. Birthday is November 16th. I'm a scorpio if that matters.
I am currently a St. John's University student.
I am currently a St. John's University student.
I am majoring in Adolescent Education (7-12) with a concentration in Social Studies.
I am a history nerd and love watching time period shows. Currently LOVING The Last Kingdom on Netflix. Pls watch.
I am also a Disney movie fanatic. My favorite princess is Belle. I love to read just as she does.
I am also a Disney movie fanatic. My favorite princess is Belle. I love to read just as she does.
I want a dog but can't have a dog because my mother is sadly allergic (I'm counting the days until I move out and get my own doggo).
Here's a random Disney inspirational quote to end this blog post :)


Comments
Post a Comment